• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The thank you thread to end all thank you threads

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
Why aren't I on that list :eek: I met u on club penguin and got u into mcsg

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, this thread is not going to end "thank you threads" they are going to be around forever, don't know why you put that in the title.
It was a figure of speech. I never believed that it would end all thank you threads like I believed no one would actually take the title of the thread seriously.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
If u hadn't quit to league I could have met u sooner idiot.
Nah but srs we've had ups and downs but you're a very caring person and I hope you feel better about things soon :)

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
meh gl with smurfs in leauge

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Even though you've muted me like 3 times. You are still my favourite mod man :). I wish you luck on what you wanna do. And theres always be a place for cam in the au clan community.
Thanks for adding me to the list.
Twas a privilege to be in poets and purple cobras with you.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Cameron!

I don't know where to begin at all..
I want to thank you with every fiber of my existence, for a long time we knew of each other and never got the chance to actually speak, when I found out you got waiting I was so shocked and when you did your interview I remember getting super excited and nervous for you as I do everyone. I had to leave mid way through your interview and when I came back to find out you got mod I was so so happy for you.

You so quickly became one of my good friends and to see how close we are now, a year ago I could have never imagined this friendship growing as much as it has, you are one of a kind and honestly one of the best friends I could ever imagine having, you were there for me through some rough stuff and in return I've been here for you through it all.
Last night when you poked me saying you'd miss me, I was so scared.. I tried calling your phone I don't even know how many times and I almost cried when I got that message from you saying you were okay, I never want to imagine a life without you in it because you're so so important to me.

Every word I have ever said to you I have meant with all my heart and soul, you are so precious and no matter what I will always be here to pick you up and put your pieces back together for a little bit longer, you're my best friend and one of the only people in this world that I can truly trust and treasure.
I hope that in time you can look back at all of this with a smile on your face and tell me you're truly happy and mean it, because you deserve every piece of happiness you can find.
You're so so special and such an amazing friend to me and I hope one day in the future I can give you the biggest hug in the world and thank you for everything you have done for me face to face.

So, now I've gotten all of that out, THANK YOU.

Thank you for existing, thank you for trusting me, thank you for believing in me, thank you for being one of the best friends a girl could ever ask for.

Love your one and only LilBub :love:

Reaction score
Thankyou, I didn't expect to be on an AU legends list <3. It was a honour to be a member in Purple cobras and even though you have punished me about 10 times you are still my 2nd favourite mod.

I was so happy when I saw that you weren't quitting.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for your generous contribution to MCSG snochet65. In all honesty I couldn't imagine MCSG without you. You're a very good moderator, pvper, and an overall good person.

Through your generosity through the years, I'm very sorry if I've ever seemed like a rude individual towards you.

The majority of players in the AU region are grateful for all you have done, and pledge our best efforts in continuing this place.

Question: How long did it take you to write all of this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci