• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Team Games

Do you Agree with me or not

• I agree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolminecraftgeeks

Spectator
Reaction score
So today, just like everyday, I played MCSG to try and get my rank up a bit :p
And every single game (almost) I found teams! And I have been thinking about a good way to play FFAs!
And I think the best decision to play FFAs without having to bother nor us or teams would be to make a kind of lobby (just like SG48 with 48 players or SG120 with 120 players) ONLY FOR FFA.

No teaming, trucing, alliance, or whatever you wanna call it.
As I was thinking today I wrote my idea in chat during the lobby and a lot of people agreed with me (IIREDDRAGON).

So yea please leave me some feedback about your ideas I'd appreciate answering them a lot :D
Oh and also if you are a MOD/VIP and UP or have any contact with one or have any contact with Chad or anyone helping him to manage the server please PASS ON THE MESSAGE :D

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
won't work. people still could team..
and maybe some of the players won't know its ffa only..
I hate teams, but gettin teams is part of this game. like in the real hunger games ;)

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
SG in the first place is meant to be you against 23 other players, until someone thought of the idea of clans and teams, which basically makes you have to be a god to be able to take out teams.

Also, what makes you think people will not just team in these "FFA" lobbies.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree, teams are insane but games would be boring without them, so I kinda like having teams and kinda not.

This has been suggested before, and mods ended up locking the thread because teaming will always be part of the game, and you just have to deal with it.

And I'm bringing up this point again: There was a 5 team in the Hunger Games movie/book/whatever, and this server was created to make this as similar to Hunger Games movie/book/whatever :3

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
i like teams cause i make them burn in hell

Reactions: Wyz

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you theres no way this will happen, there is teams and always will be.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I find them frustrating as well, we all do, however, it's part of the game.

In the real hunger-games movie, people teamed, I'm sure MCGamer would love to keep it realistic :D

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
As this is a No-No suggestion; Thread locked
  • No teaming rule
Teaming, although might not be fun for people playing solo, is fun for people who enjoy playing with friends or just playing with others. Not allowing people to team is like not allowing them to play with their friends, which is something we are not willing to do because as a community, we must encourage people to make new friends as it strengthens the community's bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci