• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sup3r Games 2 (Survival Games Map) (24)

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello! And welcome to the Sup3r Games 2! A map made Solo by me. This map is my second so I hope you like it, Heres the rules
1. No breaking any blocks besides leaves.
2. The host may refill the chests when the moon rises with the items in the chest in the host house.
3. The host may teleport a player out of a two block hole if they are stuck for NO reason.
4. Have fun! Dont forget to leave feedback below
5. You may record this map ONLY if you give credit too this page.
6. This is a 24 player map
Credit to Vareide for creating the 'Survival Games' series.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?a5e1g4843eai5sc
And now here is an aerial screenshot of the arena!
2013-02-15_14.34.07.png

0BLIV3RATOR_98

Tribute
Reaction score
Tony, I fink we should work together on a map, cuz i like the same kind of arenas as you. I don't know how we could work together, though.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, this map is...bad. There isn't any "key points" other than the house and possibly the water fall? The map is way too small and it has an extreme lack of detail which can be told on first sight. If you want this to be accepted, you'll have to have at least a radius of 500 and a twist to it which other maps don't have. Like Breeze Island, people enjoy playing it because it's compact and concise. From the looks, it also seems as if there is rarely any chests.

Reaction score
You do not have to have a 500 block radius. No maps have that anymore.
Honestly, this map is...bad. There isn't any "key points" other than the house and possibly the water fall? The map is way too small and it has an extreme lack of detail which can be told on first sight. If you want this to be accepted, you'll have to have at least a radius of 500 and a twist to it which other maps don't have. Like Breeze Island, people enjoy playing it because it's compact and concise. From the looks, it also seems as if there is rarely any chests.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
BUT THE MAP IS AWSUM I WANT DIS ON THE SERVES TONY PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci