• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update - 1.7, Refocusing, and More!

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't understand why it was constantly said it will never go back to 1.7 and it was even said solo sg wouldn't ever happen because it will be too hard to moderate. Are you actually trying to listen to the community for once? Or you've came to the realization that if you give us what we want, you won't lose so many players. I can only wish you did things like this at an earlier date when a huge amount of players requested these features but it was constantly shut down. It would have been even better if the stats reset was if it had 1.7 and solo sg. I think it's all great features, but damn, way too late.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
You know, 1.8 combos weren't "random"; it just amplified the effects of misplacement
Anti-Cheat Improvements

One of the most highly-demanded features has been improvements to our anti-cheat system. Such a task is very difficult and time-consuming. But I'm proud to announce that our efforts have begun to bear fruit, and our system now detects and punishes for an even wider range of hacks.

Work on our Anti-Cheat continues, and we hope to have a new batch of now-banished hacks soon!
Is autoclicker detected yet?

xRyuu

Spectator
Reaction score
To think the last time I bitched about this I was told it wouldn't happen with a slurry of insufficient reasons. And now it's announced with all the reasons I asked for.

Good job MCSG. You've proved you listen.

dlange

Platinum
Reaction score
The files for the AU and CA servers are still being uploaded.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci