• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Story Of Ronan

TheStoryOfRonan

Spectator
Reaction score
Ronan's MCSG Journey

Hello, today I am going to tell you the story of my journey throughout MCSG.

January 2014

It all started on one boring day when I was anticipating my brand new desktop arriving, another day of a regular and dull Australian Christmas Holiday. My Desktop arrived later on in the day and I immediately set it up. I bought my first Minecraft account named "vRiiP" and started off my MCSG career by playing on Mineplex and Hypixel which slowly evolved into the discovery of MCSG.

February 2014

I was terrible at the game, in fact I wasn't even aware of the sprint key until about a month later, and during the times of January to March 2014 nothing really exciting happened, I just played and got destroyed a lot.

March 2014

When I got my school laptop, I started playing MCSG with my sister, but since the school laptops had a high level of restriction, I needed to portably play minecraft on a USB, one of my friends was the one who gave me the portable version of minecraft and there happened to be Nodus on it. I used the version called Nodus and realised fairly quickly that it was hacks.

April 2014

I enjoyed killing people with hacks and eventually changed to a hacked client called Kronos in around April. I kept the client for around 2 weeks until I discovered Huzuni which was one of the best clients around back then.

May 2014

I went over to my cousins house and was blatantly hacking on my trackpad, and I was issued a week ban because of it. Very shortly after that week ban I was banned again for the use of regen, this was a very sad point because I loved playing MCSG despite the decisions I wished to make. I disputed my ban by creating a forum account however it was upheld by LadyOfLove </3.

June 2014

I then used my very first account called "name_minecraft" which I had bought prior to owning my Desktop. It was shortly banned too for the reason "Aimbot". After that, I was left without an account for a very long time, but then the same friend that gave me Nodus decided to give me one of his accounts, "BennyMac" which I played on until I got it temperarily banned for a week, and then my friend took the account back.

July 2014 - August 2014

I found a new client called Resilience which was an absolutely EXCELLENT client, I used it all the way up until the 1.8 upgrade in February 2015. Mid-way through July, my sister bought her account named "vPiiP" which I would play with her on time-to-time until BennyMac got banned, in which case I then started playing on her account and ended up getting it permanently banned by Mayo1499 in battlegrounds right after he said "Any last words?" ;-; it was devastating knowing that I got my own sister's account banned, but I didn't really care because if we did play together it was usually on Run from the Beast on mineca.de

September 2014 - November 2014

I was really desperate for a Minecraft account to play MCSG on, so another one of my friends gave me an account named "OfficialPieman97" which started off with stats of 0/28 and ended with 511/2403. I had this account for all the way up until February 2015 and I made sure that I concealed my hacks a lot better so that I wouldn't get banned and mainly only hacked against other hackers, and sometimes when I was in a rough situation but to the point where it wasn't evident, which hand-in-hand made me improve a lot as a pvper.

December 2014

December of 2014 was when I created my first ever clan ( http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/obliterate-au-clan.154730/ ) which did not end very successfully however we didn't lose any cbs so that was alright. It ended up completely fading away... (seriously, it doesn't even say why it was locked lol).

January 2015

Literally a couple of hours before new years I discovered the Orchestra, an amazing AU server owned by Keno. An extremely large portion of my January 2015 was spent on the Orchestra as opposed to MCSG.

February 2015

This was the month where MCSG fully upgraded to 1.8, which meant I needed to find new hacked clients. I found a client called Reflex which I stuck with for about a month. During this month I also discovered the infamous Dean, and we made a clan together which went by the name of "Sacrament". http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/sacrament-au-clan.167098/ sadly this was also the month that my main, OfficialPieman97 (name changed to Obliterate) was banned for speed hacks. Whilst I was racing after a hacking 2 team, croe97 was unfortunately spectating and recording me. I managed to kill the 2 team however I was kicked during Pre-Deathmatch. For the rest of February until the beginning of April I used an alt that will not be mentioned.

March 2015

In March 2015 I found a new hacked client called "Metro" which I used for quite a while. I gained access to an account named "Managing" that had 0/47 which I managed to change into 50/148 in the matter of one weekend. This account was sadly taken back by my irl friend right after the weekend had finished. #igotpranked;-;

April 2015

The month of the Stat Reset. I used the alt that will remain unnamed to get very good stats, however I was banned not even 2 weeks after the Stat Reset for evading bans. I then began to use an account named "Dextority" which I traded for Obliterate which I got decent stats on, I didn't really care too much about it. I also split away from my clan crew with almost everyone from my previous clan, Sacrament, beginning to dislike me.

May 2015

This was an extremely fun month for me due to finding out about PUBLIC ALTS. I used a variety of public alts and used to speed hack around and kill 3 teams with just my fist with no stress about getting banned since the accounts had no value to me, I even trolled one of my friend's 3 teams for the entire night by constantly killing them and then acting like it wasn't me. (
<-- lol that was one of the public alts I used )

Sadly it was also a month that entailed me getting banned on Dextority, however I did manage to get hold of the account known as "itchy" which I used for about 2 weeks before it got insufficiently banned.

June 2015

I bought my own new minecraft account which will go unnamed completely, I got amazing stats on this account. I also got a platinum donor account in this month which will also go unnamed, however what WON'T go unnamed is the diamond donor account that I also received, the account was widely known because it was owned by a Blitz member who had quit minecraft who got scammed by my friend. The account was called "pandabackflips".

July 2015

In this month I found out about an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CLIENT known as Eximius. Half of the AU community has tried it because of me, almost everyone knows what it is because of me. I used it to get extremely good stats on pandabackflips. I also got the account 64Bits and made the clan "Prospect".

August 2015

In August I got hold of a platinum account called "Myzuh" which I got excellent stats on, while still having ownership of pandabackflips. I hacked on both of these accounts to get good stats and towards the end of August I was accepted into Purple Cobras (basically Phoenix) after winning 3/3 of my trial matches, and I bet they deeply regret accepting me now hehe. pandabackflips was also taken back by the original owner on the 25th of August, along with Myzuh also being taken back.

September 2015

I took a big break from the 7th of September when I was kicked from Purple Cobras, I focused a bit more on school work and irl stuff, and then towards the end of September, my irl friend really wanted me to come back to MC so he bought an account for me (it will go unnamed) and I used that for quite a while until it got banned in the Exile CB ImmaSlapYoFace lol (it was insufficient evidence and got pardoned tho kek).

October 2015

I got an account called hakt which was permanent Gold Donor and I had the TID for, so I wasn't going to lose it. The Badlion crew came back to MCSG (Huzehh, pingading, a bunch of others) and tried to overthrow the MCSG players.

November 2015

hakt (renamed to proe) got banned by ep1cn00bt00b for NoSlowDown and Kill Aura, and I got one of my old accounts unbanned and played on that a lot.

December 2015

I made the clan "haze" which didn't do any cbs, I wasn't really focusing on MCSG, mainly on Badlion, I was constantly playing Badlion trying to improve my pvp ability while playing legitimately.

January 2016

Made Enlightened clan, chilled on Badlion almost all the time... went on minecorner AUTeams and Kits a bit.. pretty bland month

February 2016

60% Badlion, 30% Kohi, 10% MCSG

March 2016

I've played 3 days this month due to a ton of school work and irl stuff, but for the 3 days I have played I have had a lot of fun with playing Kohi, AUPractice and Badlion. I am not having fun with MCSG however. Hopefully that will change~ and hopefully there are many memories to come.

All of my forum accounts ever (original names not current)

vRiiP
name_minecraft
ItsMac
vPiiP
Obliterate
Gravey420rd
ripz
itchy
OG
Steamrolled
Banter
Tony Abbott
itchy
actuallyimhuahwi
meme
X
I
r
try
IMACUCK
BILLCOSBYCUCK
BILLNYE
MORGANFREEMAN
CUCKPOWER
IFURACUCKURACOOL
DONTMESSWITHCUCKS
REKTREKTREKTREKTREKTREKT
HaydenMurphyLikesDaShlong
IsFitzyyAGirlOrBoy
RoryIsMunted
Manthe
damdaniel
DamnDaniel
Scriptinator
camel
wileAU
wilee
helloamcool
Dantehh
HaydenIsUgly
Player8394
sib

PROBABLY MORE LOL

Important Facts
1. I am probably one of the most infamous and relentless hackers in MCSG's history.
2. Despite being this big of a cheater, I still to this day view my self as a great PvPer.
3. I don't want anyone to hate me for making this, in fact hopefully you will gain respect for me.
4. I do not cheat on Kohi or Badlion as the risk vs reward is much lower considering the accuracy and quality of both anticheat and AntiSkid. (I have been banned before on these servers but not in the past 4 months).

I know that I will be forum banned after making this thread, however I want this thread to stay here, forever. I hope you, the reader get to tell your story some day if you haven't already. Have a wonderful life ladies and gentlemen, you only get one.~

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I'll be damned, you're one crazy kid! Well as immature as you are/we're I still managed to find your story fun to read. Props to you kid! :D

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
2. Despite being this big of a cheater, I still to this day view my self as a great PvPer.

pls say that when u no cheat :eek: gud story doe

Reaction score

pls say that when u no cheat :eek: gud story doe
I dont cheat on badlion or kohi and I still have good stats on there. (I won't be linking the pages here but I'm sure you know)
DAMN YOU WERE ALL THOSE NAMES NO WAY
yeah i guess im pretty equal with crits in terms of the amount of forum alts lol, but i take it way overboard with the amount i evaded bans in game.

Reaction score
btw guys i think the name "Ronan" is a blacklisted name to have in a forum account lol because it said once i created an account that it needed to be reviewed by an administrator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci