• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Staff Team {THANK YOU}

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Ok so I ran a quick analysis and would like to state the possible reasons for this thread.
A. He is applying for mod and wants to kiss ass for a more likely accept
B. He is ignorant.
C. He is a banned alt and is trying to get staff to trust him with threads like this.
Now here is why any of what he said is wrong or inaccurate!

WROOOOOOOONNNGGG. evidence: the rule that getting banned for hacking is a 1 week first offence, and that deleting evidence for a hacker is a perm ban :)

WROOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG. evidence: Justltheworst :)

WROOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGG being a youtuber gets your perks hardcore dude. Evidence: Goldellipse admitted to hacks and only got muted, tomahawk was able to get justl permbanned for saying 4hed in chat, and bajancanadian was yielded about 6 warnings for his BSM usage before being dealt a temp ban for a week...
Scott

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Basically this is how it goes,

First off: follow the damn rules and don't bash on staff
Second off: Acting like the staff are angels is wrong, sure a lot of staff members do their job and get hate, but you know what I've noticed? Most the staff members that get hate are actually mean people, and abuse powers to an extent, although there are a lot of people who get banned for legitimate reasons and hate on staff anyways. I think the only exception here is Dave, he gets hated on for a bunch of made up rumours...
Third off: Follow my motto, "If you stay away from trouble, trouble will stay away from you". Sure making a thread about appreciating staff is nice, but you're just getting mixed up with the drama of it all. And as for applying for staff, I know for a fact that the staff team has a lot of drama around it.

This was sort of a mixed up post, it's basically coming from a point of: Don't hate the staff, but don't treat them like angels, they are actual people, they deserve just as much respect as the next guy. Remember, mcsg is a game, let's keep it that way.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
are you trying to threaten me through a mod? I didn't break a single rule I merely explained how incredibly wrong you are. Don't try just tagging some mod to make me think "Oh no i'm screwed now." -.-
I wasn't threatening you, but I consider this harassment :

Ok so I ran a quick analysis and would like to state the possible reasons for this thread.
B. He is ignorant.
C. He is a banned alt and is trying to get staff to trust him with threads like this.

N

nobot28

idk why people hate staff they're so helpful they reply quick they give some of there day just to help is server be better
i have no idea whats its like to put all my effort into helping a server (aleast not yet ;D)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
So, this is what the forum community like. I am now seeing a lot more friendly and appreciable threads since I've come back and I love it.

The staff team is amazing, they are full of amazing people and. They are so friendly and work hard. As of now, I think mcgamer is at it's best staff team wise. <3

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
I wasn't threatening you, but I consider this harassment :

B. He is ignorant.
nope not harassment actually.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The community is always going to have a minority within it that looks down on staff members, hate them if you will. It's similar to how a minority of a country's population doesn't approve of its government.

There's always going to be distrust within a community towards those with power and authority- it's human nature.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci