• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Spartans [RECRUITING!]

bugfroggy

Tribute
Reaction score
Can iz be co leader since I make logo? :3 KITTY FACE
JFK I don't need to but Alex I have some ideas for the logo drawn out, tell me how you would like them sent to you when they're finished. I just have to draw them out on the computer now..... Should I just post them in a reply to the thread?

bugfroggy

Tribute
Reaction score
JFK I don't need to but Alex I have some ideas for the logo drawn out, tell me how you would like them sent to you when they're finished. I just have to draw them out on the computer now..... Should I just post them in a reply to the thread?
Erm... Jk* stupid spell check...

Disruptor

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ChocolateNannerz
Name: Ben
Donor: Gold
Wins: Over 20 including wins before reset; 11 atm. I think it would be unfair to deny me because of the reset.
Denied, You did not meet the following requirements: Not enough wins. Sorry! Feel free to apply again when you have at least 20 wins. Again, Sorry!

Jordanchohat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Jordanchohat
Name: Jordan
Donor: Not
Wins: 52

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: DontGriefBro
Name: Eliot
Donor? (Not required): No
How many wins do you have? (20 minimum): I used to have 23 wins before the release, but they refreshed the leader boards and I JUST started playing again.
How many points do you have as of posting?: 110
Do you have Skype? If so, what's your Skype username? eliot.winchell

bugfroggy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: DontGriefBro
Name: Eliot
Donor? (Not required): No
How many wins do you have? (20 minimum): I used to have 23 wins before the release, but they refreshed the leader boards and I JUST started playing again.
How many points do you have as of posting?: 110
Do you have Skype? If so, what's your Skype username? eliot.winchell
Denied, You did not meet the following requirements: Not enough wins. Sorry! Feel free to apply again when you have at least 20 wins. Again, Sorry!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci