• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Maybe you should change BeastSlayer to Member and change ProSlayer to Elite Member

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Its Not an error The Idea is is that The Slayer is the best rank seeing as the Clan is TheSlayerz

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
ANOUNCEMENT: As Co-Leader of #TheSlayerz I have arranged a clan battle with #Vortex on Sunday 7pm UK time. If you can make it please like this post or reply to it. It is not guaranteed you will be in the battle we just want to know if you can make it

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Ign: Otto101

Wins: 165
Skype Name (You Can Pm If You dont feel comfortable with It In Public) seagers.5
Pvp Strengths: Teams, F&S, 1v1's, Anticipating peoples moves.

Pvp Weaknesses Water Fights without a teammate, Fishing rod stunning.

When you Started Mcsg: About a month after SG2 came out.

Bounty Points: Points dont matter, wins do. like 50, but recently sponsored Fax the whole sponsor list. :p
WTF Otto are you plump and honeypoo doing this to piss me off or something retard

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
WTF Otto are you plump and honeypoo doing this to piss me off or something retard
Dan, I really don't know what's going on, one second you say your closing the clan the next your saying shite about your account and friendship, the next your quitting and so on...I just don't know anymore

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Its Called people dont like you And Its they're Choice And please refrain from swearing on MY Thread.

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
minialan just report his posts that come on your thread unless they are useful

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Its Called people dont like you And Its they're Choice And please refrain from swearing on MY Thread.
Mini, I don't dislike dan. I don't dislike anybody, I just thought it'd be fun to be in your clan since we're good friends, don't say stuff you don't know about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci