• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Situation

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok so the recent downtimes, and how long they were down for whilst I legitimately believe was worked to be resolved as quickly as possible there is 1 dev! I know everyone says "ohh doesn't matter MCGamer is dead/dying anyway", but let's be real no matter how many players are online those who are involved in the staff or long time players don't want the network to shut down and it shouldn't.

MCGamer as a whole concept is good and had a great thing going until the past yearish. There is one reason and one reason alone for this... Chad, now I don't want this "Oh he is on all the time" because it simply isn't true. Even if he was on slack all the time or was communicating to devs/admins he still has not been seen by the community and therefore appears detached from the network. If he truly is active I want the staff to contact him and get him to: A: Reply to this thread, or B: Make a thread saying what he's done since his last forum post.

If this can't happen and you want the server to stay afloat it may be time to consider finding a new owner who is more in touch. Do note I am not hating on Chad or MCGamer, but more so I understand he probably is much more busy than he was previously and that is completely understandable.

Staff have come and gone, players too and everyone who has been on for a significant amount of time knows that sometimes to move forward you have to let go of the past and maybe it is that time for MCGamer to change.

THIS POST IS NOT TO CREATE FLAME OR CAUSE HARM OR DISRUPT THE SERVER, I AM NOT SAYING MCGAMER IS DYING, I JUST WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR THE COMMUNITY AND TO STOP THIS DECLINE IN PLAYERS.

ChadTheDJ

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats true what you said.MCSG can have 2 owners with Chad or 3 with Chad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci