• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The ShellShock Virus.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
This was my exact reaction whilst ready this thread on my IOS device-

I need to find a way to protect my device from this malicious virus.

I'm scared now...

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Woah, this is bad, real bad. I don't even have a proper reaction towards this because of how scary this is for the internet... Or it's just me. I can't even type properly, oh my goodness this is bad...

E

Ephiza

Solution-Re install windows, change your IP, and get a anti virus (AVG is great.)

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
At this rate the internet will be completely high-jacked by enemies of the state/country in 5-10 years

There's probably gonna be some massive hacking that'll attack the part of the internet that controls banks, I'll just list the consequences here

1. Within minutes the united states falls into a depression 5 times worse than the 1930s
2. Panic ensues when the price of gas/food/water/EVERYTHING skyrockets
3. Within days most of the middle class becomes unemployed
4. People can't afford food-> they steal-> chaos
5. The worlds economy then crashes less than a day after, all trade/imports stop
6. annnnnnd we're all dead.

Last edited:

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
At this rate the internet will be completely high-jacked by enemies of the state/country in 5-10 years

There's probably gonna be some massive hacking that'll attack the part of the internet that controls banks, I'll just list the consequences here

1. Within minutes the united states falls into a depression 5 times worse than the 1930s
5. The worlds economy then crashes less than a day after, all trade/imports stop
Well, since you put it that way.....

Reaction score

I'm in Greece hueee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci