• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I actually feel like giving up on the survival server... i work alone and the one time i get prot IV diamond armour and sharp IV sword i get 4v1ed by seekers faction, fml :(.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Egrodo a question, what do you mean lagswitchers? is it some sort of haxz0r? or just lag?
Read the chat :p I was making fun of what a player blamed for his death.
Oh and lag switching is something they do in console FPS games. In console games one player is assigned host of the lobby they're in. There is something called a lag switch that, if the host has and knows how to use, can use it to cheat like so. This is laughable because as we all know, Minecraft servers don't use the host system, everybody is connecting to a central server (in MCSG's case located in Texas I believe) rather than to another player.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
2013-02-08_17.13.44.png

Blamph falling into lava trap Bye Blamph :(
2013-02-08_18.32.33.png

Look at Bajan's posts. Hes not "Bajan" Apparently he's "Benja" :p

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Read the chat :p I was making fun of what a player blamed for his death.
Oh and lag switching is something they do in console FPS games. In console games one player is assigned host of the lobby they're in. There is something called a lag switch that, if the host has and knows how to use, can use it to cheat like so. This is laughable because as we all know, Minecraft servers don't use the host system, everybody is connecting to a central server (in MCSG's case located in Texas I believe) rather than to another player.
*calafornia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci