• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Meepenator3 and I sitting on the ski lift on Valleyside University :D We've been finding fun ways to die by jumping off things and decided this was a good place to do it on that map :p We were waiting until the end :p

She put me on a really glitchy leash :(

Some guy started shooting at us, so while I was trying to shoot at him I accidentally knocked Moop (because moop) off and she fell onto the tree. Then another guy shot her while she was on the tree and she died. She sponsored me a bow after I dropped mine to her before she died, some more arrows and a cake which I've used as a traveling companion here :D It also worked as a barrier for the arrows :p

I used an enderpearl sponsored by OwenScottMC right as deathmatch was starting, so it teleported me here. You can see the other guys in the corn, still on their podiums if you look hard enough :p

I kept running (I knew I would die of lightning, the idea was to suicide anyways) and the 2 other guys (who were a team) were really confused as to where I was and thought I was invisible :p

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
Was playing on Wyverns Wake after watching @McWithDrake video showing off the 64 bottles of enchanting. Got them in the beginning of the game, ran around collecting chests. Then killed a few people and went in Death Match with full iron and Diamond Sword against a team of two:p Won the game but sadly never found the enchanting table:(
View attachment 14602
It's north from spawn, it's a huge tower and you need to parkour up it. Just keep on going north and you should evenutally come across a huge building.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci