• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
What recording software are you using?
Dxtory, I have it set so that it shows my ingame FPS when I'm not recording, and my ingame FPS as well as the video's FPS when I am recording (Although I only record while spectating on this laptop, as it drops my FPS to below 20 100% of the time)

Reaction score
Is this like a new thing people are saying to mods? Some other guy said it to be earlier xD
At Just Cause 2 - Multiplayer , someone said "g" and spammed it , then the whole server (Like 300 people) started doing the same thing. Then I wanted to see something. I wrote "potato" 3 times , and everyone spammed it XD. The server was going to crash XD.

D

Damien // Teepwn

Haven't posted on here in a while so it's time to dig through my screenshots and see what I got. ;)
Here they coooommmmeee!!!1!11!

Not sure what's so special about this but I can uploaf it anyway.

I fell in to a burning ring of fire!

Diamond helm sweg.

Diamond boots sweg.

From a while ago but I still think it's pretty funny, the lobby glitched and became a normal survival world.

It was getting late at night and my dad was getting angry. This way the last thing I saw before my dad slammed my laptop down and the team killed me. ;-;

Naughty, naughty.

Sweg.

More helmet sweg.

Full enchanted armour + weapons on Wyverns. :)

Spying a four team in the unloaded chunks...

Seems legit. :I

KiLL iT... wIF FIAAAARRR!!!!1!111!

@Ninjaguy45 The words of a wiseman.

CrackedDiamonds Trying to fool the innocent noobs. Shame on you. :O

Peekaboo! I see you!

Possibly the sweggiest photo I've ever taken.

AbusiveGoat, also known as the helicopter pilot.

Double diamond boots sweg.

An honourable sacrifice. <3

Phew! I bet you're glad that's over!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci