• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I saw him on sixzo's server as well.
2013-08-07_14.14.20.png
I did 1v1 him and he beat me pretty bad xD

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Guys you think he can do anything to me? I got an obsidian base that's tnt proof. the main base of the faction I'm in is also tnt proof and mine proof. I'm untouchable ;).
Crouching and A diamond Pickaxe.....

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
You do know how to play factions, right? You can claim land. But, Taiser's base can be attacked if someone that's in the faction tp's Jefe in. That's what happened to our last base. >.<

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, after 1 year of it being called "The Obsidian Thing", and players having no idea what the hell it is, I've finally solved it. My brother and I were looking at it and it finally hit me. It's the top of the church. It's supposed to represent the broken off tip.

No need to call me a genius.

Took you an extremely long time .-.
StaffVS forgotten, not a single gold donor was in there by the end. I would like to say for the record Forgotten won....... I blame pepsizPower.
Back in January, Chrome, consisting of me and Theoretical had a clan war against the staff. It was 8 of them against the 2 of us and we won :) I died, but in the end Theo won the game :p I killed a few of the mods myself too.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
The base is protected.....
You do know how to play factions, right? You can claim land. But, Taiser's base can be attacked if someone that's in the faction tp's Jefe in. That's what happened to our last base. >.<
I don't let anyone know the location of it. It's my personal base and it's vital its location remains unknown.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci