• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm starting to get too good at this game...
There was a 4 team at the corn. All of them equal or better geared than me. I took all of them down.
Note! Before calling me a liar! They had HORRIBLE gameplay strategies! They came at me 1 by 1, and whenever they did pursue me I lit them up and then nailed them.

Yet somehow I lost the previous game to a weak two team at the corn...
I swear I have my good days and my off days :p

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Wrong, wrong, wrong!

Sword should be 1, Bow should be 2, Flint and Steel should be 3 and 4, fishing rod should be 5, food should be 6,7,8 and arrows should be 9!

:p
I have my sword in 1, then food in 2,3,4,5,6 then fishing rod in 7, FnS in 8, and Bow in 9.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll try that, except its just a waste of a slot to have your arrows there. I would suggest another FnS or more food.
Arrow slot is not a waste, if you are running away from someone and you are gonna do a 180 bow shot, it's always good to see if you have any arrows left, and how many if you do. Or you could just remember, but that's too hard :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Arrow slot is not a waste, if you are running away from someone and you are gonna do a 180 bow shot, it's always good to see if you have any arrows left, and how many if you do. Or you could just remember, but that's too hard :p
Absolutely true! :) People always fill up their hotbar with food, when they should only really need 2-3 slots for it. ;P

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Absolutely true! :) People always fill up their hotbar with food, when they should only really need 2-3 slots for it. ;P
Exactly, I have the neatest inventory ever (I have a bad case of OCD.)
Slot 1: Sword
Slot 2: Fishing rod
Slot 3: Bow
Slot 4: Gold apples
Slot 5: High saturation food
Slot 6: Food (if no FNS)
Slot 7: Fns
Slot 8: Guess what? FnS
Slot 9: Arrows.
^^^^^ Best setup evar.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nu
Slot 1 sword
Slot 2 bow
Slot 3 fishing rod
Slot 4 f n s
Slot 5 f n s <---- if theres team if not food
Slot 6 golden apples
Slot 7 high sat food
Slot 8 more food
Slot 9 arrows.
^^^^^^best setup right dere

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Nu
Slot 1 sword
Slot 2 bow
Slot 3 fishing rod
Slot 4 f n s
Slot 5 f n s <---- if theres team if not food
Slot 6 golden apples
Slot 7 high sat food
Slot 8 more food
Slot 9 arrows.
^^^^^^best setup right dere
No, never have the bow in slot 2. Always have the fishing rod, so you can do the fishing rod stun very easily.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, never have the bow in slot 2. Always have the fishing rod, so you can do the fishing rod stun very easily.
Nope. Bow slot 1, sword slot 2, fishing rod or FnS in slot 3. That way you have to scroll only nice for both items. Am I the ONLY one who does this?!?!

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nu im used to switching out and in with number keys. Roxbot ftw. My fishing rod is faster than the regular scrolling. Number keys ftw.

Who uses that nasty scroll these days anyway.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Nope. Bow slot 1, sword slot 2, fishing rod or FnS in slot 3. That way you have to scroll only nice for both items. Am I the ONLY one who does this?!?!
Probably, I don't scroll, if I do it's just to eat food, I always switch with numbers, it's 5x's quicker.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Probably, I don't scroll, if I do it's just to eat food, I always switch with numbers, it's 5x's quicker.
Yes but you have to lift your hand (unless you have large hands) to touch the numbers. I find it easier to scroll, and to people who do scroll. I suggest bow slot 1 sword slot 2 fishing rod slot 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci