• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Playing on the derp games Survival Games 3 when I notice something! A room cut open by the void!

Being the brave walrus I am, I obtained 2 stacks of vines and begin my heroic
journey! One slip up and it's game over!

At the top, I discover the greatest prize ever. A table with cake that features a front row seat viewing of the fights at the corn! Best of all, I cut the vines: so no one can get up!

Later on Survival Games 2. The lobby was nearly full when it started! What has this server come to?

Doing some solo tower exploring!

Don't look down!!

Ain't nobody got time for that!!

Do it the walrus way! ;)

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Playing on the derp games Survival Games 3 when I notice something! A room cut open by the void!

Being the brave walrus I am, I obtained 2 stacks of vines and begin my heroic
journey! One slip up and it's game over!

At the top, I discover the greatest prize ever. A table with cake that features a front row seat viewing of the fights at the corn! Best of all, I cut the vines: so no one can get up!

Later on Survival Games 2. The lobby was nearly full when it started! What has this server come to?

Doing some solo tower exploring!

Don't look down!!

Ain't nobody got time for that!!

Do it the walrus way! ;)
You just brought an awesome idea to me... Imma do that tomorrow! *takes a note* Expect something awesome :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci