• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2013-06-30_16.04.47.png

Wish wish wish I had access to my screenshot folder. But today me and a friend on the au servers found a player: 0 wins, 27 games..... And a WHOPPING 380,000 bounty.... 20,000 points to the guy who and 1,000 points to my mate when he killed that guy! If I ever get access to my screenshots, I will be SURE to post this!

Edit: Thanks to Zietra I was able to locate my screenshots :D Here you go. PS, It was closer to 400,000 :D

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
Played MCSG as no-donator for the first time, and I think this match was pretty awesome.
But first I joined into a FULL LOBBY and I got in, because of leaving people, I felt kinda donor-ish,
then I met Teroxi, aka Forver alone.

Then I got the whole TSG2 route and had two dias, then I killed a bunch of people and... there were more dias.

Look at that hun, benjaminboo.

And then, after the refill I had some pretty descent stuff, and a dia block that I made to a Diamond Chestplate.

And after that Matt_The Dreamer and me played a match.
I was Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom scared when I saw that. :D

Then I realized that only of these people had a sword, and killed them all, so I got like 13 kills in that match.
And then the deathmatch started, with this very, very overpowered guy, I killed him with 1(00000000) hits.

And now you can see why this match was that awesome, it was my 500th win!!!! :) :D :) ;)

Wow, nine screenshots, and loats of text. :p

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Played MCSG as no-donator for the first time, and I think this match was pretty awesome.
But first I joined into a FULL LOBBY and I got in, because of leaving people, I felt kinda donor-ish,

Then I got the whole TSG2 route and had two dias, then I killed a bunch of people and... there were more dias.

And then, after the refill I had some pretty descent stuff, and a dia block that I made to a Diamond Chestplate.

Then I realized that only of these people had a sword, and killed them all, so I got like 13 kills in that match.
And then the deathmatch started, with this very, very overpowered guy, I killed him with 1(00000000) hits.

And now you can see why this match was that awesome, it was my 500th win!!!! :) :D :) ;)

<3

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Teroxiiii ftw <3

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yo yo.png

A game where my friends and I all get diamond swords, I later get diamond boots and go on to win the game. The people featured in order from left to right are GabeLuke, Thamesmanisy, MattZeeX (Matthew83610 in this game), ExtremeArc (Crafter7236 in this game).

We all have Diamond Swords.(spec).png

A spectator who is coincidentally a friend of my friend is in the game and takes this picture. Later on in a Skype call he recognises our names and send us this. We laugh our assess off because we did not even know each other until now.

Extreme And I.png

My friend pretends to be a new person who watches my YouTube videos and teams with me. I had no idea he had a new account and fell for it. Needless to say we did pretty well, a team of full ironers with iron/diamond swords chased us down and we managed to out strategise them (My planning, his execution).

Some of the highlights of MCSG :p

I wish I videoed me killing two people in Deathmatch with a diamond hoe...

ExtremeArc, thames

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci