• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
One of my first screenshots from MCSG...
Special because it was the first time I saw ChadTheDJ in game, I was a regular player and not a donor/staff, and we can see WM_Blackout21 in the scene...he was one of the first 'popular' hackers back in the early days of MCSG. I used to think he was awesome because he was so good but soon found out he was a cheater.

Edit: I also was using my second skin. (I am currently using my third and 'well known' skill)

To explain this screenshot...: Basically someone kept on telling me that he could beat me in a fight and that he would win... This was the response from people in the lobby.
Notice Aeruner's response. xD

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One of my first screenshots from MCSG...
Special because it was the first time I saw ChadTheDJ in game, I was a regular player and not a donor/staff, and we can see WM_Blackout21 in the scene...he was one of the first 'popular' hackers back in the early days of MCSG. I used to think he was awesome because he was so good but soon found out he was a cheater.

Edit: I also was using my second skin. (I am currently using my third and 'well known' skill)

To explain this screenshot...: Basically someone kept on telling me that he could beat me in a fight and that he would win... This was the response from people in the lobby.
Notice Aeruner's response. xD

first of all, it looks so weird seeing your name in just blue hahaha

second of all, LOL at mike just joining the game and immediately saying "SIX WOULD WIN" without knowing the context.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci