• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
Like I said, more screenshots incoming.
Just awesome, I gave Tim that pants and he was really excited and said: "My Pants!!" I found all 7 diamonds, and I had 4 diamond swords, kind of a waste....

Earlier in that match, I imitated Forairan and ChadTheDJ I love you two! <3

And another match with Tim, we killed the both NL guys and their mate, NLFarmer was the guy who gave me 1k points first time in MCSGv1.

:eek:
And yes, I know that minimap isn't allowed, the screenshtot was taken at: 2012-05-05_14.27.53

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Just awesome, I gave Tim that pants and he was really excited and said: "My Pants!!" I found all 7 diamonds, and I had 4 diamond swords, kind of a waste....

And another match with Tim, we killed the both NL guys and their mate, NLFarmer was the guy who gave me 1k points first time in MCSGv1.

And yes, I know that minimap isn't allowed, the screenshtot was taken at: 2012-05-05_14.27.53
Then why would you even bother posting a picture with minimap... :p

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score

You will be banned now good job..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci