• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I have some retard moments...

Can we all delete the replies to my screenie? I'd like it to be erased. I'm banned for nodus because I was too lazy too search and used bigger names.
Its kinda possibly maybe a LITTLE TOO LATE FOR THAT!

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Too late for what? Delete the posts please of my stupidity. I am banned and accept it 200%.
All due respect sir, but since you were the one who actually reported yourself for Nodus on this thread, I think our replies should remain. You will now go down in history with CreepinOnChu and BirdofPrey13 for reporting yourselves through this thread. Thank you. :)

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
If you hacked, you have to deal with all of the consequences.
All due respect sir, but since you were the one who actually reported yourself for Nodus on this thread, I think our replies should remain. You will now go down in history with CreepinOnChu and BirdofPrey13 for reporting yourselves through this thread. Thank you. :)
We want everybody to remember your stupidness.
Okay :c I'm so incredibly mad right now... installing something for 2 days for being a lazy ass... Deleting it now. And it took me 15 minutes to install..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci