• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

8feetunder

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, this may be no big deal to the pros, but this is a screenshot of my fourth win! What makes this so awesome is that I was against 3 others at deathmatch, all with superior armor to mine. Also, Simen was one of them. I killed Simen, then the last tribute to win! It was a GG indeed. :D
Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 1.06.07 PM.png

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, this may be no big deal to the pros, but this is a screenshot of my fourth win! What makes this so awesome is that I was against 3 others at deathmatch, all with superior armor to mine. Also, Simen was one of them. I killed Simen, then the last tribute to win! It was a GG indeed. :DView attachment 9648
Ohai Michael Schumann :p

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, this may be no big deal to the pros, but this is a screenshot of my fourth win! What makes this so awesome is that I was against 3 others at deathmatch, all with superior armor to mine. Also, Simen was one of them. I killed Simen, then the last tribute to win! It was a GG indeed. :DView attachment 9648
Congrats :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci