• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
All these diamond chest plates :D
Sorry for the stupid download thing can not fix it -.-
Nvm
Nice :) but you can't tell if the 2nd and 3rd pictures are in the same game or not. Still, getting a diamond chest plate is something to be proud of. I noticed you had pumpkin pies in all the pictures where you could see your inventory. And in the 3rd picture, you even had a ring of fire around you. Would anyone like to point out the issue with that? :p
Also, to upload the full picture, when you press upload a file the file should appear below the reply box thing. Then it asks you if you want to upload the picture as a thumbnail or full image, and you press full image and the picture appears in your reply :)
Aww.

I thought you were gonna sacrifice yourself.
I jumped in when death match was about to start, and was relaxing in the lava for a good 2-3 seconds, and was on fire for the first few seconds of deathmatch :) It was fun.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice :) but you can't tell if the 2nd and 3rd pictures are in the same game or not. Still, getting a diamond chest plate is something to be proud of. I noticed you had pumpkin pies in all the pictures where you could see your inventory. And in the 3rd picture, you even had a ring of fire around you. Would anyone like to point out the issue with that? :p
Also, to upload the full picture, when you press upload a file the file should appear below the reply box thing. Then it asks you if you want to upload the picture as a thumbnail or full image, and you press full image and the picture appears in your reply :)

I jumped in when death match was about to start, and was relaxing in the lava for a good 2-3 seconds, and was on fire for the first few seconds of deathmatch :) It was fun.
Nice xD

T

TehHater

I attempt to give this wanderer the Evil Pumpkin pie as a treaty.

After he had consumed the evil pumpkin pie. He immediately became agitated.

This is my proof that Pumpkin pie is EVIL!
I dont mean to be that guy o_O
but his skin is breaking dah rules!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci