• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
This was back in September when 48 player servers existed and mobs spawned like crazy on overgrown arena.
But no matter how many diamond armour pictures you guys show you'll never beat this.
Prepare your eyes for the most godlike gear ever.

[Images of enchanted armour]
Hm, I've had that too - full Prot I iron, Sharp I dia sword .. It was on SG1, and I didn't get corn, but managed to get the armour from other tier 2's. I decided to let the guy that got corn hunt down everyone, and just spent the rest of the night fishing for xp. By the time DM came along I went down the dungeon and enchanted all my gear (I was level 5 by then) (and had ~15 fish). I was totally ready for an epic deathmatch, and then .. the two other guys didn't render for me, they were just plain invisible. So. Never again I'm going to put the effort into getting full Prot I gear again ...

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Hm, I've had that too - full Prot I iron, Sharp I dia sword .. It was on SG1, and I didn't get corn, but managed to get the armour from other tier 2's. I decided to let the guy that got corn hunt down everyone, and just spent the rest of the night fishing for xp. By the time DM came along I went down the dungeon and enchanted all my gear (I was level 5 by then) (and had ~15 fish). I was totally ready for an epic deathmatch, and then .. the two other guys didn't render for me, they were just plain invisible. So. Never again I'm going to put the effort into getting full Prot I gear again ...
pics or it didn't happen. (Sarcasm)

But in all seriousness if you have a picture of it show me :).

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
pics or it didn't happen. (Sarcasm)

But in all seriousness if you have a picture of it show me :).
I quickly browsed my screenshots folder and could only find one where I had my sword, bow, chest and leggings enchanted. I'm pretty sure that was a different time, as I clearly remember having full prot I once .. Oh well. Maybe should try it again, but I usually don't have the time for it (as in, I usually only manage to get Sharp I and perhaps a prot I chestplate before DM kicks in).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci