• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Reaction score
I use IE, Idk how but my Explorer is much more virus free than my Firefox/chrome. I think the last 2 or 3 times I got infected I just cleaned up IE, and left chrome and firefox. So now, when I try and use them I'm spammed by pop ups and sent to random sites, usually I just crash on the spot though. I personally think the whole "IE vs Chrome vs Firefox" is dumb. I'm used to Explorer so I'm probably going to be using it for a while. A lot of people say that IE is alot more virus prone than the others, but I've never seen this, that or I've just gotten better at running my anti-malware program regularly.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Diamond pants for the win! Half_Squirrel and i teamed and went to the big pirate ship and raided the 6 double tier 2 chests. When the chests refilled, we got corn and then went back to the pirate ship. We had 2 diamond swords (1 crafted and 1 from killing someone) and 7 spare diamonds. So close to a chestplate!

Attachments

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not MCSG, but this is what happens when you use all of your wood for torches, then you get lost in a cave when your pick runs low:

2013-02-22_18.16.19.png

I went from level 15 or so, my pick broke around 40.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci