• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Romans (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

it77

Spectator
Reaction score
It77 im sowwy for the inconvenience of Jazzcraft. But besides the matter you have been accepted!!!!!!
Your Rank: Private (60+ wins) :D :D :D :D
I'm just happy to be part of the best Mcsg clan! :D

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Dafuq were you thinking Jazz????? You have been consistently rude to players. Accused another player and a leader of betrayal. Seriously??? And you can't kill people just because you are a higher rank, AND you don't have permissions from any leader that you can accept or deny anyone from applying. You are acting like a 8 year old. Therefore i officially REMOVE you from #TheRomans.

Have Fun! (B*tch) :3

-Rhino1928

JAZZCRAFT IS UP FOR KILLS NOW! HE IS NO LONGER PART OF #TheRomans!!!!
This is... ugh. Whatever. #Rebels

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow! Sorry for all the posting guys, but it takes a lot of it when a stupid member of the clan (no longer :D) messes up and fails horribly. But good news he has been removed from the clan and no longer part of #TheRomans! :D

Have Fun! <3
Jerk. Exodus and Jack will be on my side... it's not going to end like this.

Reaction score
Dafuq were you thinking Jazz????? You have been consistently rude to players. Accused another player and a leader of betrayal. Seriously??? And you can't kill people just because you are a higher rank, AND you don't have permissions from any leader that you can accept or deny anyone from applying. You are acting like a 8 year old. Therefore i officially REMOVE you from #TheRomans.

Have Fun! (B*tch) :3

-Rhino1928

JAZZCRAFT IS UP FOR KILLS NOW! HE IS NO LONGER PART OF #TheRomans!!!!
that's bull crap, I'm out of the clan. Have fun ( MotherF**ker)

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone! The jerk b##ch talking here! Ummm.... so yeah... I was removed from the clan for being rude to others. Sorry bout that! Man... speaking the truth is very hard these days, it only gets you banned from clans that your friends are in. Okay... anyway. If you think I should join the clan, say #Cookie. If you think rhino is correct and has power over jack and exo and ryanroks so that he could ban me from the clan, say #Rhino.
If I am removed from this clan... trust me... i'll have people on my side!
-megslice
-littlesudana
-exodus_king1
-jackthepwnzor
-ghostman203
-ryanroks594
-thepikachupro
-a_simmons.... possibly
If I AM accepted back into the clan... i won't be a jerk, but i'll never team with rhino. everyone else is awesome

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Wow you guys are fighting a lot. Is that the personality of Romans? I thought they were loyal, brave people.

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
I just realized that I was in here, so I have to resign since im in the rebels. Sowwy jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci