• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
My apologies but no one here likes you
:C
+ That's why I want to join. I want to say sorry to everyone that I have annoyed and I want become friends with them. Also, i'm sorry for getting mad at you and calling you disgusting remarks. Hopefully you accept my apology. I don't want to cause flame on this thread nor do you, so if you want to say anything else to me that isn't flame full, please DM me on skype or the forums.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
+ That's why I want to join. I want to say sorry to everyone that I have annoyed and become friends with them. Also, i'm sorry for getting mad at you and calling you disgusting remarks. Hopefully you accept my apology. I don't want to cause flame on this thread nor do you, so if you want to say anything else to me that isn't flame full, please DM me on skype or the forums.
Ok man
Uve apologized like 76 times but imma be that nice guy and give u another chance

YonTinGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: YonTin
Wins: 23/133
Donor: No Donor Rank
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals?(Explain Briefly): The community looks awesome and I think the clan would greatly improve my skills. I'm also a uhc player so I'm decent with a bow and play really strategical as this clan is looking for members with those qualities. Finally, I fna Darkrai xD

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: 130 on Sunday Triipiing
Wins: 500
Donor: plat on Sunday
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yh
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals?(Explain Briefly): bcuz I'm a really big Zlim95 Zero_Frosty Ryan_Ayden and quackery fna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci