• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Bryce
Minecraft IGN: lil_chamona
Skype name: TheDragonSlayer has me added.
Wins: 1411
Games Played: 4114
How active are you 1/10: 7
How mature are you 1/10:5
Why do you want to join #Rival: Because it seams a good clan to be apart of. And I was invited.
How would you help this clan: I could help in Clan Battles being on if needing another player.
Tell us more about yourself: All I can really say that im on a lot I can be a good member.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes I do I know one.
Accepted as Trial Member Add me on skype- ConconW

ThE_GrEEn_Lu1

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Jacob
Minecraft IGN: ThE_GrEEn_Lu
Skype name: the_green_lu
Wins: 367
Games Played: 1605
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 8, Every once in a while i have a moment :p
Why do you want to join #Rival: I've heard some good things from my friend tuct who was asked to apply by Shanrr and Munish to apply and i know all of the people in the clan are very skilled
How would you help this clan: I am a good player and i am on a good amount of the time and some people in the clan have seen me in action before :D
Tell us more about yourself: I play soccer so that is the majority of the time where i will be offline
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I do not specifically know any of the leaders, but i remember about 6 or 7 months ago me and kojo used to play alot on Canada servers against each other

Last edited:

xMiserable

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Tuct
Minecraft IGN: Tuct / xMiserable
Skype name: xmiserable
Wins: 68
Games Played: 173
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Why do you want to join #Rival: I would like to join #Rival because shanrrbananrr is a friend of mine and I think adding me to the team will make the clan more enthusiastic and I think I would be a great addition because of my chemistry with other players. I was also asked to apply by shanrrbananrr.

How would you help this clan: I would help this clan with the chemistry I have with other players and adapting to play with new people that have more skills then me. I have great teamwork with other players no matter who.

Tell us more about yourself: Im a nice/funny guy that is friends with most of the MCSG community. I dont fight with members often and im an open guy so I would most likely have no problems with any members. I have skills with the fishing rod and I am decent with FnS, I also have a nice combo that usually ends up killing the enemy while including the bow.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: shanrrbananrr and I just played a game with munish so I guess I know him/her...

P.S. If Green_Lu gets accepted then I will be able to work with him when battling other clans for certain tactics.

The reason I have so little wins is because I made this account 2 weeks ago and for the first day I had a 8/9 ratio and then I started slacking and did not play for a few days. I know I may look like a noob while looking at my win count but I know I have more skills than a player with 66 wins..

Last edited:

LegitSword

Spectator
Reaction score
Application
Name: Sarah Lopez
Minecraft IGN: Xx_Acnologia_xX
Skype name: MinecraftisDumb4321
Wins: 113
Games Played: 54
How active are you 1/10: 2.5
How mature are you 1/10: 0.1
Why do you want to join #Rival: I wanna join #Rivels because there are so many great ppl.! They have Munish, ConconW, ShanrrBananrr. I heard she is hot xD.
How would you help this clan: I would this clan by getting some more vaseline so Munsih can use it and I will give it to iJoshHD as well. Sports will need it as well so he could all tryhard in clan battles.
Tell us more about yourself: I like Pizza!
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, I know shanrr she is really Beautiful and I know Munish. He's op!!!!!!!!
BTW i'm a Girl!!!

xMiserable

Spectator
Reaction score
Application
Name: Sarah Lopez
Minecraft IGN: Xx_Acnologia_xX
Skype name: MinecraftisDumb4321
Wins: 113
Games Played: 54
How active are you 1/10: 2.5
How mature are you 1/10: 0.1
Why do you want to join #Rival: I wanna join #Rivels because there are so many great ppl.! They have Munish, ConconW, ShanrrBananrr. I heard she is hot xD.
How would you help this clan: I would this clan by getting some more vaseline so Munsih can use it and I will give it to iJoshHD as well. Sports will need it as well so he could all tryhard in clan battles.
Tell us more about yourself: I like Pizza!
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, I know shanrr she is really Beautiful and I know Munish. He's op!!!!!!!!
BTW i'm a Girl!!!
wat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci