• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

minorburn3

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: xBeccy this will change to minorburn
Stats: I have approximately 800 wins (combined) and have been playing for 3 years on mcgamer and I have 7k games played I have 1/6 post reset and I had 1/11 pre-reset
Donor:platinum
Skype ID:minorkills
Activeness [1/10]:6.5/10
Strengths / Weaknesses: My strengths would be straight swords and long shots I'm decent at the rod and am good at FnS spam. My weaknesses are rod spam and incredibly accurate fnses
Why do you want to join The Rivals:
I want to join the rivals because it seems like a clan that wont disband I've been in many clans that have disbanded and it really annoys me because I always put work into clans and try to make every clan battle some of my previous clans have been EnzoGenisis, PainUS, and those are basically the only clans that I was in that actually made it decently far. #Rivals seems like the perfect fit considering the amount of Cb's that you have done and unlike most other clans it seems like something that I would put time into without being disappointed.

joseph21343

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TheRandyTM
Age 14
Donor: Plat
Skype ID: its.ultimateyt
Activeness [1/10]: 1/7
Strengths / Weaknesses: bow.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I wanna join a clan thats good, thats Loyal, respectful ,and,that has decent Pvpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci