• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft IGN: Badgerzz
Donor: I have Platinum Donator
Activeness [1/10]: I can be very active from 2-7 hours a day, but unfortunately, can't play on Fridays.
Strengths: I am very skilled my FnS, and I am pretty good at rod and sword combos. I also know the call-outs and routes on every single map. I am also able to record if needed.
Weaknesses: I am not very good at short-distance bow fights, while I struggle to take out hackers, and teams of 3+
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I would like to become a part of Rivals because I feel I am a good asset, and I have a very kind and mature personality. I am also good at communicating. I would plan on making new friends and some awesome memories.

OZ

Career
Reaction score
Application

Activeness [1/10]: I can be very active from 2-7 hours a day, but unfortunately, can't play on Fridays.
Strengths: I am very skilled my FnS, and I am pretty good at rod and sword combos. I also know the call-outs and routes on every single map. I am also able to record if needed.
Weaknesses: I am not very good at short-distance bow fights, while I struggle to take out hackers, and teams of 3+
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I would like to become a part of Rivals because I feel I am a good asset, and I have a very kind and mature personality. I am also good at communicating. I would plan on making new friends and some awesome memories.
Clan hopper, not recommended

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok dude seriously stop please. You don't even really know me, and I don't clan hop. I left your clan because you are way to cocky. The clan I was currently, Invincible, disbanded. So I would like to ask you to stop posting this negative comment toward me and worry about your own clan.

OZ

Career
Reaction score
Ok dude seriously stop please. You don't even really know me, and I don't clan hop. I left your clan because you are way to cocky. The clan I was currently, Invincible, disbanded. So I would like to ask you to stop posting this negative comment toward me and worry about your own clan.
Lol we were too cocky? I came on Voltage teamspeak talking to your owner about a clan battle when you poked me saying "Yo you seem professional, let me apply for your clan!" You seemed pretty randy at the time saying that so I gave you a chance. After 3 days you left for no reason, so I wouldn't start making up bs.

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol we were too cocky? I came on Voltage teamspeak talking to your owner about a clan battle when you poked me saying "Yo you seem professional, let me apply for your clan!" You seemed pretty randy at the time saying that so I gave you a chance. After 3 days you left for no reason, so I wouldn't start making up bs.
On the Voltage TS, I was just talking to friends. And I already told you this, your clan is way to cocky. So I am politely asking you to stay out of my business.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Wtf is invincible?

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Application

randoms please evacuate

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
stfu kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci