• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I already checked the logs on what it was concerning. I'm asking why is there flame about it
They were complaining how they lost 0-3 because there some eternity members in there games and apparently killed them, so they find it unfair.

ThePastMc

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone off the thread. You all are the epitome of the dirt of the community. Those who are infamously known as hackers, as banned players, as people who have taken the simple decency that one person should have towards another. No one has ever, or will ever in return respect you, but thats not a problem, because you do not care. It doesn't matter to people like you, you are the one who ruined and who are ruining this community. I know you don't, but I wish you did care. Think about what people think when they here your name, do you care? Clearly not, and you will be remembered that way. You guys can choose, take the win, make it 3-0, 2-0, 1-0, 0-0. You decide, if you believe that you deserve the win and that this is how you want to win battles, because seemingly this always pertains to you, then go ahead. I don't know what it means to you, but to me it means nothing, because at heart I know that it was not a fair battle. If you believe that you deserve it, take it. Its up to you; I want to see what you do, as it reflects all that you are. I can already guess what you can do, and I'm certain you will. No one reply to this message on the thread, reply as a private message to me, Thank you.
since we only used evermore one round and ik no one else was using regedit or any stupid ish, 2-0
we wont use evermore anymore
instead

we'll use fame .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci