• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
btw, there were only 2 versions corey
Not really, I mean technically, but there was one when Corey couldn't be on so he technically wasn't the owner. Dat was red.
btw red was da best

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
Not really, I mean technically, but there was one when Corey couldn't be on so he technically wasn't the owner. Dat was red.
btw red was da best
erm maybe kinda cuz almost beat 4gt and corey was leader and i was carry and godmode and mc was interesting then

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
btw red was da best
yea, that was a big turn around time, lasted about 3 weeks, then i came back, and that was the best we were, that lasted for 3.5 months, with misha, bear, dante, sixxor, afk, marchello, sports, slim. (4got10 battle roster basically) you may even be able to say that v2 can be split into 2.

Reactions: Hks

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
yea, that was a big turn around time, lasted about 3 weeks, then i came back, and that was the best we were, that lasted for 3.5 months, with misha, bear, dante, sixxor, afk, marchello, sports, slim. (4got10 battle roster basically) you may even be able to say that v2 can be split into 2.
you forgot me on the thread you stupid little idiot xbrezzy in the house 2k14 iyaioudfyguasgdhbfjkasgdfjkhasgdfjhagsdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci