• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyCollins

Diamond
Reaction score
All past members; If I forgot to add you to the thread please, please tell me. I can't remember everyone but all members do deserve to be on the thread.
me and xbrezzy u forgot maddiebutter and xbrezzy

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
It's nostalgic seeing this roster, I remember this clan… from "CA tryhards"

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember the first time this clan was released (v1). I was in a game just playing and then I stumbled apon shanrrbananrr and munishisawesome and I killed both of them and then they stayed, and watched, until the end of the game, and once I won that game, she told me, "you should try out for my new clan". Once I saw this, I was freaking out because I literally have never been in a clan before and she linked me the thread and I applied. A few minutes later I got a notification by cf918 saying "You have been Accepted for Trial!" or something along those lines.
Well, later on, I played with the clan and got to know all of them and after a few days and....

I was not actually in Forsaken at the time, but it just showed it because stuff with skype is messed up.

But anyways, that picture shows me getting denied, but I obviously reacted weirdly to it because it was going to be my first clan and I got denied. But yeah, all of that wen by, and I joined some clans and then realized they ended. Once I realized they ended and then they restarted and....

So yeah, thats when I thought they were bad, and didn't want to join. But then a few weeks later I saw that they were progressing but I was in Prodigious as far as I can remember and I really enjoyed Prod because I had lots of friends in there, so I wasn't really subjecting to leave.. So time passed by and about 3 weeks ago I saw that Soul mentioned that he thought Rivals was one of the top clans of MCSG. When I saw this, I was actually confused because months passed by where I thought Rivals were a really good clan and they could definitely be one of the top teams later on, and noticed when he posted this that people would start being biased by his opinion and I realized that before he said that, no one really believed in this clan, they were just a dead leaf slowly falling off a tree.

But now look where you guys are today? Look how far you made it in the past 2 or so months. Look at how much pages of time went by showing how this clan stayed alive and made it to this spot. Look at how you guys were the second place on your FIRST Clan Wars ever attended in.
All im trying to say here is that, I myself have thought of myself to be the only one to actually be watching how this team progressed in the past months, and look at where you guys are now. I love playing with you guys even while im in a different team, I love seeing how you guys go on as a team and just being one of the main friends of the people in this team makes me happy. You guys really deserve to be at this spot because of how far you guys have made it. Thank you guys for being the only team I believed in to get to this spot. #LongLiveRivals.
Yee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci