• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: William
Minecraft IGN: IxEliteHD
Skype name: william.volcolm
Teamspeak: yes.
Donor: just lost my iron. should be/ may be getting diamond soon
Wins: 400.
Games Played: 2k
How active are you 1/10: 7
How mature are you 1/10: 6.9
Past clans: Fallen
Why do you want to join The Rival: bcuz allycat darkrai + it just seems cool.
How would you help this clan: skill. and i friendly and wont start flame.
Tell us more about yourself: erm. swag
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I know bcuz
Have you quit #Pulse then? Or what? And also if you did, #Pulse should be in your past clans.

Cmaaldeibson

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't. At 7:00 i will
get on the TeamSpeak ASAP. I need to talk to to you about the clan battle. I messed up and hosted a clan battle without corey's permission, I am So sorry corey, What do you want me to do to call off this clan battle?

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
get on the TeamSpeak ASAP. I need to talk to to you about the clan battle. I messed up and hosted a clan battle without corey's permission, I am So sorry corey, What do you want me to do to call off this clan battle?
You can't call it off. If you do, it is auto DQ

Cmaaldeibson

Diamond
Reaction score
No, get on my ts now!
Corey I am soooooooo sorry, I feel like the worst Co-Owner ever, I lost three of our best pvpers, assigned a member a rank without asking you, and if we lose this clan battle I against #Evolve, I take full responsibility. You can do whatever you want to my rank. I will try in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, to get this clan battle called off. Please forgive me.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Corey I am soooooooo sorry, I feel like the worst Co-Owner ever, I lost three of our best pvpers, assigned a member a rank without asking you, and if we lose this clan battle I against #Evolve, I take full responsibility. You can do whatever you want to my rank. I will try in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, to get this clan battle called off. Please forgive me.
You can't call a clan battle off after we had the clan battle. Once again, if you call it off, you can't retake it. It will stay 2-1

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Is there anything I could do to get you to just forget the clan battle? Anything. Please.
Fatal, just let it go. He made a big mistake, and now your going to make him feel even worse? Homestly just let this one go man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci