• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternityMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Just realized this but it is the 1 year anniversary since I made this account, and to think that so much can happen in such a little amount of time, its awe-inspiring. I can't thank everyone, but I do thank all of you who have been with me since the beginning of my journey and stuck with me on through, those who have come and gone, those who have quit, those of you who left your mark on me throughout these years, I thank you.
kys.

jkily

jk about jk ;)

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
when I played. when I abused fist glitch and killed huahwi 181991 times. when CA was filled, when wyvern wake was around, when freeze island was around, when I was a leader of this clan, when I wasn't banned xD actually I don't even remember being unbanned anyways, when the old hub was around, when CA servers didn't have a hub and you had to direct connect, when there was the old lobby where we shot arrows and sent everyone on top of the roof, the old lobby Christmas tree, the end portal in the middle and running around it, when I got punched off a cliff by SportsFan2565 while I was on a 57 winning streak, when me and my friends used to try hard mcsg and pass each other, when me and SportsFan2565 raced to the top, when me and 101thecreator created a game where whoever dies between 2 players bounties a certain amount of points to the other player, when mcsg had all the people that quit now when ugh it makes me sad. I can't talk about it anymore
Chad needs to bring the old lobby back and wyvern wake and freeze island and everything from last year.. the old hub the old everything! f the lobbies, the hubs, and everything now!!!
bring back the old stuff
&
you rivals need to get your ass back on CA cause I think it's about time we brought CA back!
lobby where we shot arrows and sent everyone on top of the roof omfg that was so fun

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: BlueCaptainMC
Wins: 500+
Donor: Diamond Donor
Do You Have TS/Skype?: thebluecaptainmc
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: Used to be in Rivals, plus you guys are active in Minecraft so yeah. OHG I HAVBE SCSGO TOO SO IF UY XEPT ME SKINM FUR EVERYONE L:OL

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: Used to be in Rivals, plus you guys are active in Minecraft so yeah. OHG I HAVBE SCSGO TOO SO IF UY XEPT ME SKINM FUR EVERYONE L:OL

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
trial and GamingNewfie also has trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci