• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Owen Bell (I have a other account with platinum could use dat)
Minecraft IGN: magicalbob44 (I have a other account with platinum could use dat)
TeamSpeak [Y/N]: Yes
Skype Name: magicalbob44
Wins:593
Games Played: 3629
Past Clans: Exotic, Infinite, TheOnlyChanses clan....., and many others that i cannot remember :/ (Exotic is my own clan but if i get excepted into this clan i am disbanding!)
Do You Know Any Leaders of this Clan: No not personally but i have seen many of you guys around the mcsg community!
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: Because i really want to be in a competitive clan that is active! I can't handle being with randys! :p
PS Plz at least give me a chance of being trial i know my ratio is bad and all but plz just test me!

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
Name:Stephan
Minecraft IGN:Stephanamo
TeamSpeak [Y/N]:Yes
Skype Name:Stephanamo
Wins:79
Games Played:462
Past Clans:pandaq,Dogepvp,Ruthless,Descendance.ect...
Do You Know Any Leaders of this Clan:Well I don't know any leaders but I do know sportsfan from a long long time ago
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals:Because its a really good clan and I do know a couple of people in it and I am really good at pvp... Well you can find out for yourself but..I just want a clan I can stay in and thats actually good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci