• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Luke
Minecraft IGN: Roluxe
TeamSpeak: google hangout sorry :c
Skype Name: ooVoo sorry :c
Wins: Combined on all accounts I'd say roughly 47. I really hope you can look past that!! :/
Games Played: Madden, NBA 2K, NCAA Football, CoD, Forza Motorsport, Just Cause 2, GTA, FIFA, Red Dead Redemption...you name it.
Past Clans: Forgotten, Prodigious/Triton, Divine
Do You Know Any Leaders of this Clan: is bulletjc in this clan
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: a guy named Justin invited me to join I think, so y not
You can't be the god Roluxe can you?

Member my friend

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Luke
Minecraft IGN: Roluxe
TeamSpeak: google hangout sorry :c
Skype Name: ooVoo sorry :c
Wins: Combined on all accounts I'd say roughly 47. I really hope you can look past that!! :/
Games Played: Madden, NBA 2K, NCAA Football, CoD, Forza Motorsport, Just Cause 2, GTA, FIFA, Red Dead Redemption...you name it.
Past Clans: Forgotten, Prodigious/Triton, Divine
Do You Know Any Leaders of this Clan: is bulletjc in this clan
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: a guy named Justin invited me to join I think, so y not
Name: Andrew
Minecraft IGN: MCOnThePCAndrew/ Bisharp_
TeamSpeak: Yep
Skype Name: Jake has it. It's GumballsAreYum27
Wins: Around 510
Games Played: Around 2950
Past Clans: I don't remember any of the names because they were from long ago, the only one fresh in my mind would be entrixity
Do You Know Any Leaders of this Clan: I know Jake :3
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: I know a few people in this clan and it would be fun to talk to those people again as well as meet a few people that I've never got the chance to actually talk to and help out in a successful clan.
Name: Ermac
Minecraft IGN: omarbar2400
TeamSpeak: Yes
Skype Name: You have it
Wins: 16 ( I got a lot of stats reset so if I didn't get no stats reset. I would have 200+)
Games Played: 179
Past Clans: In my signature
Do You Know Any Leaders of this Clan: I know Sports a little.
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: I want to join a good clan who is really active.
Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci