• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claypool63

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Justin
Minecraft IGN: Claypool63
TeamSpeak: Russian (It's my bro's)
Skype Name: justin.claypool63
Wins: 59 (I am better than this I was thinking about resetting. Test me if needed on a 1v1 server)
Games Played: 593
Past Clans: Dazzle, Throx, Global (just got kicked from Global and they did not even give me a chance.)
Do You Know Any Leaders of This Clan: Yes: I believe DarkRai and Bullet
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: Well I would like to join because it is a positive reinforcement for me and it affects you guys as well. By that I mean I hope to get better and play better with the team. :D Thx for reading

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins: 59 (I am better than this I was thinking about resetting. Test me if needed on a 1v1 server)
Past Clans: Dazzle, Throx, Global (just got kicked from Global and they did not even give me a chance.)
Why Do You Want to Join The Rivals: Well I would like to join because it is a positive reinforcement for me and it affects you guys as well. By that I mean I hope to get better and play better with the team. :D Thx for reading
Trial Owner

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci