• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastAsNitroz

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Geat.
Minecraft IGN: FastAsNitroz
TeamSpeak: ye
Skype Name: frokemp246
Wins: My W/L ratio is horrible, but I have over 100 wins. But, if you records me on the hive, I have over 1,000 wins with about a .25 ratio.
Games Played: 700 or something liek that
Past clans: Reflection
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Nope :3
Why do you want to join The Rivals: its vry hawt​

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Mint
Minecraft IGN: Mint sib
TeamSpeak: u know it
Skype Name: u have it
Wins: I ruined a 1/3
Games Played: ^
Past clans: A lot
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Fk no
Why do you want to join The Rivals: cause sports told me 2 and I'm his Bunny Lover

Last edited:
Reactions: Hks

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Mint
Minecraft IGN: Mint sib
TeamSpeak: u know it
Skype Name: u have it
Wins: I ruined a 1/3
Games Played: ^
Past clans: A lot
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Fk no
Why do you want to join The Rivals: cause sports told me 2 and I'm his Bunny Lover
accepted.

15z

Tribute
Reaction score
Protocol Freestyle Sunday is going to be happening,and you're invited! Make sure to show up! We're going to start the beat tonight at 12:00pm on the protocol ts hqspeakus1.teamspeak.net:21383 Last Protocol Freestyle Sunday below. This is is going to be bigger and better. We're going to have fatter rhymes, sicker flows, and doper beats. Be there to see it live and possibly spit a verse yourself!!

xlxShawnxlx

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Shawn
IGN: _UltraViolence_
TeamSpeak: Yes :3
Skype Name: Shawn2211x
Wins: 93
Games Played: 988
Past clans: 0zzone
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Zlim95 briefly not that well but we've had a few conversations.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: Because I think it would be a great and new opportunity to meet new people and just for the fun of it plus I think I'm a pretty decent and well known player around the CA servers and yeeeeah :D!

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Protocol Freestyle Sunday is going to be happening,and you're invited! Make sure to show up! We're going to start the beat tonight at 12:00pm on the protocol ts hqspeakus1.teamspeak.net:21383 Last Protocol Freestyle Sunday below. This is is going to be bigger and better. We're going to have fatter rhymes, sicker flows, and doper beats. Be there to see it live and possibly spit a verse yourself!!

I'll rek cheesecake again

PandaMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Max
Minecraft IGN:toolboy1728
TeamSpeak: PandaMC Im already on your teamspeak channel
Skype Name: max.carter911
Wins: Before you deny me because of my wins, I reset my stats, and I would like to 1v1 someone but they are 63
Games Played:12030
Past clans: #Purified #Eternal #Nitrosity #Kryptical #Kronos
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Im pretty sure this clan used to be called exodus, and my friend krazylegs254 was in here, but, not really no,

Why do you want to join The Rivals? I want to join rivals because It looks like a very good clan with lots of skilled people and very devoted members, and that's just the kind of clan im looking for, and please, don't deny me because of my stats, let me be a trial, let me play some mcsg with you, 1v1 some members and you'll see, I just have reset my stats and am getting them back and have just lately gotten very skilled and also my stats were about 100/1500 before I reset em. I didn't reset them on perpouse, I just logged on one day and they were reset... :/ but still, those were my stats, Please consider accepting me as trial to see,

Nick30Brodeur

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Nick
Minecraft IGN: Nick30Brodeur
TeamSpeak: Yes
Skype Name: Nick30Brodeur
Wins: 963
Games Played: 3808
Past clans: Artofpvp/iPyroYo's clans, Trama
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Talked to you guys a bunch on TS, so yes.
Why do you want to join The Rivals: A lot of my good friends from Trama are in this clan, I can be very active in the clan (as long as school isn't getting in the way), and from being active on your TS for the last week I know that you are a good group of people and this is a clan I would want to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci