• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
thats pretty much saying if your black u cant join the clan
you make no sense leave the thread and NativeTalent dont mess around with idiots they're actually gonna think you're telling the truth. and also 2 of our members are black and I dont appreciate you bringing race into a problem so silly, especially when you make 0% sense. and also stop double triple and quad posting on our thread and flaming at the same time.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
you make no sense leave the thread and NativeTalent dont mess around with idiots they're actually gonna think you're telling the truth. and also 2 of our members are black and I dont appreciate you bringing race into a problem so silly, especially when you make 0% sense. and also stop double triple and quad posting on our thread and flaming at the same time.
At first I thought this kid was kidding xD Now I know he's not

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
How about we all stop arguing and just stay on topic. If you would like to know why you were denied, you can hop on the TeamSpeak and talk to one of our staff members. Thank You

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci