• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan updates of the past day : iBear has left - Dante has left - AFK has left - Ogston has left - Cucumber has left - WATIII has left - Sportsfan has left (temporary) - KingTut has left - Corey has left (Hopefully temporarily)

I believe that is all.

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I am Very sorry guys. But I am leaving Rivals. I mean, they always say its always the best, the first time. Though that could be thought as something in many different ways. It basically means. Rivals will not be the same without Corey. And I don't want to be here, if he isn't here. I loved these amazing 2 months. And I have made some good friends. Zlim, Morpheus, Zman, Misha, Justice, Connor, and that is just a few. Though I don't know where I will go. But NOTHING, and I mean nothing will beat how this clan was with Corey.

Last edited:

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
I am Very sorry guys. But I am leaving Rivals. I mean, they always say its always the best, the first time. Though that could be thought as something in many different ways. It basically means. Rivals will not be the same without Corey. And I don't want to be here, if he isn't here. I loved these bad 2 months. And I have made some good friends. Zlim, Morpheus, Zman, Misha, Justice, Connor, and that is just a few. Though I don't know where I will go. But NOTHING, and I mean nothing will beat how this clan was with Corey.
Ditto

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
Clan updates of the past day : iBear has left - Dante has left - AFK has left - Ogston has left - Cucumber has left - WATIII has left - Sportsfan has left (temporary) - KingTut has left - Corey has left (Hopefully temporarily)

I believe that is all.
I hope that's all

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
I am Very sorry guys. But I am leaving Rivals. I mean, they always say its always the best, the first time. Though that could be thought as something in many different ways. It basically means. Rivals will not be the same without Corey. And I don't want to be here, if he isn't here. I loved these amazing 2 months. And I have made some good friends. Zlim, Morpheus, Zman, Misha, Justice, Connor, and that is just a few. Though I don't know where I will go. But NOTHING, and I mean nothing will beat how this clan was with Corey.
IBear no plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci