• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorphedCaliber

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Mohumoood wiz
Minecraft IGN: MorphedCaliber
Skype name: MorphedCaliber
Teamspeak: yes
Donor: plat
Wins: 162
Games Played: 1732
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: Tesla/ inpalers
Why do you want to join The Rival: I like clans and I will contribute to the best of my ability and I will be on a lot.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: yes.
How would you help this clan: I would fight to the best of my ability.
Tell us more about yourself: I have a YouTube and I upload regularly
Do you know any leaders of this clan: zelim

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Mohumoood wiz
Minecraft IGN: MorphedCaliber
Skype name: MorphedCaliber
Teamspeak: yes
Donor: plat
Wins: 162
Games Played: 1732
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: Tesla/ inpalers
Why do you want to join The Rival: I like clans and I will contribute to the best of my ability and I will be on a lot.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: yes.
How would you help this clan: I would fight to the best of my ability.
Tell us more about yourself: I have a YouTube and I upload regularly
Do you know any leaders of this clan: zelim
Accepted as Trial

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say but I'm leaving, al lot of you may not care, some of you may be happy. But I'm obviously not liked or needed in this clan. Corey you told me I should be proud to say I was part of the original Rivals, that I didn't leave, no matter what. But trhough this time in the clan I have been demoted 6 times now. Promoted thrice. You don't obviously see me fit for the clan. Honestly it seeme you're more attached to the invited indivuals. iBear for example joined the clan MUCH after me, and has already passed me in ranks already. No matter what I do you don't see me fit. You think I'm too immature. But it doesn't seem like you want me here. The Rivals way back before you were promoting and demoting and what not, you and I both know that Rival was better. The one about having fun, the one about teamwork. Now the atmosphere is about winning, doing anything to climb higher in the clan. It's not right. This isn't what we started off to thrive to be, this wouldn't be what all those members that had left, that had quit mc up to would want. But my ideals for a clan aren't important. I know none of you will read any of this at all, and say I'm raging but that's not the case. I love you SportsFan2565 Jspwn xxSPUxx Zlim95 @ItsGhostMC ConnorW But bye.
Read it.
Thats all I ask.
I'll be back. I can't leave my home forever. I probably won't be accepted after all that happened. But I'll try.

Last edited:

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say but I'm leaving, al lot of you may not care, some of you may be happy. But I'm obviously not liked or needed in this clan. Corey you told me I should be proud to say I was part of the original Rivals, that I didn't leave, no matter what. But trhough this time in the clan I have been demoted 6 times now. Promoted thrice. You don't obviously see me fit for the clan. Honestly it seeme you're more attached to the invited indivuals. iBear for example joined the clan MUCH after me, and has already passed me in ranks already. No matter what I do you don't see me fit. You think I'm too immature. But it doesn't seem like you want me here. The Rivals way back before you were promoting and demoting and what not, you and I both know that Rival was better. The one about having fun, the one about teamwork. Now the atmosphere is about winning, doing anything to climb higher in the clan. It's not right. This isn't what we started off to thrive to be, this wouldn't be what all those members that had left, that had quit mc up to would want. But my ideals for a clan aren't important. I know none of you will read any of this at all, and say I'm raging but that's not the case. I love you Sports, zlim, concon, jspwn. But bye.
Read it.
Thats all I ask.
I'll be back. I can't leave my home forever. I probably won't be accepted after all that happened. But I'll try.
Ohhhhhhh sh!t

From the short amount of time that I was in swift with you, I knew that you were a really nice and caring person. You're extremely loyal and have been in this clan for such a long time. I'm not even in the clan, but it's sad to see you go.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say but I'm leaving, al lot of you may not care, some of you may be happy. But I'm obviously not liked or needed in this clan. Corey you told me I should be proud to say I was part of the original Rivals, that I didn't leave, no matter what. But trhough this time in the clan I have been demoted 6 times now. Promoted thrice. You don't obviously see me fit for the clan. Honestly it seeme you're more attached to the invited indivuals. iBear for example joined the clan MUCH after me, and has already passed me in ranks already. No matter what I do you don't see me fit. You think I'm too immature. But it doesn't seem like you want me here. The Rivals way back before you were promoting and demoting and what not, you and I both know that Rival was better. The one about having fun, the one about teamwork. Now the atmosphere is about winning, doing anything to climb higher in the clan. It's not right. This isn't what we started off to thrive to be, this wouldn't be what all those members that had left, that had quit mc up to would want. But my ideals for a clan aren't important. I know none of you will read any of this at all, and say I'm raging but that's not the case. I love you SportsFan2565 Jspwn xxSPUxx Zlim95 @ItsGhostMC ConnorW But bye.
Read it.
Thats all I ask.
Mint </3 ik I'm still new, but I homestly will miss you. It sucks that you have to leave like this, right when I just joined.

Hope to see you again :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci