• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
At first I didn't even realize that theres members in here with extreme skills. May apply in the future :D

Reaction score
Name: Ali
Minecraft IGN: THE_TUNNEL_TROLL
Skype name:GalaxyMaster13
Donor:Iron
Wins:191
Games Played:1,647
How active are you 1/10: 5; I only play on days off.
How mature are you 1/10:9
Why do you want to join #Rival: Because I have never been in a clan,want to make new friends and cause Shanrrbananrr is in this clan. :D
How would you help this clan:Anything I get asked by higher ranks.
Tell us more about yourself: I normally play on days off because im on a basketball team. I like to make new friends, also I love MCSG! :D
Do you know any leaders of this clan:Nope

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
At first I didn't even realize that theres members in here with extreme skills. May apply in the future :D
Good to know... We would love to have you :) I'll put you as cheerleader for now :)

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Ali
Minecraft IGN: THE_TUNNEL_TROLL
Skype name:GalaxyMaster13
Donor:Iron
Wins:191
Games Played:1,647
How active are you 1/10: 5; I only play on days off.
How mature are you 1/10:9
Why do you want to join #Rival: Because I have never been in a clan,want to make new friends and cause Shanrrbananrr is in this clan. :D
How would you help this clan:Anything I get asked by higher ranks.
Tell us more about yourself: I normally play on days off because im on a basketball team. I like to make new friends, also I love MCSG! :D
Do you know any leaders of this clan:Nope
Im sorry but you have been denied: due to lack of wins

iJoshHD

Tribute
Reaction score
She was denied. Immediately after.
That still does not change the fact that you accepted her. It's funny how you think you can fool me like that. You accepted her, but not me by when I had better stats and you didn't know any of us.

Whatever, I know now why you don't want me in the clan. Apparently I'm not "mature" ... and you have SportsFan in there. No offense to Sports, he's my best friend. Thanks Munish for telling me <3

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Caliswagg13 has been ranked up to elite, Let us all now congratulate him. lol :)

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would actually like to praise this clan. I didn't think that it would amount to much but I now think with practice and developement of teamwork you could become a very good clan. Keep up the progress guys.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would actually like to praise this clan. I didn't think that it would amount to much but I now think with practice and developement of teamwork you could become a very good clan. Keep up the progress guys.
Stephen :)

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TopBandit has officially been added to this clan, We are very proud to have you be apart of the journey of the clan.

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
You just had to make me say something Shan. You really made an immature move by removing me because I insulted native talent. He abused and tormented me and mend, I have the right to dislike him. I don't think you should stand on his side for this, what he did and what you did isn't right at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci