• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm done clearly the only logical leader in this clan is cf918 I just simply don't agree with the decisions that SOME of the leaders are making, such as
It is being redone, as Salvation (React) used a banned player.
that ^ pm me if you want more info. Sorry guys, I have a lot of friends here but, I'm not going to be lead by someone who I can't agree with.

Jspwn

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm done clearly the only logical leader in this clan is cf918 I just simply don't agree with the decisions that SOME of the leaders are making, such as

that ^ pm me if you want more info. Sorry guys, I have a lot of friends here but, I'm not going to be lead by someone who I can't agree with.
Pm if you have problems with us.

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Josh
Minecraft IGN: iJoshHD
Skype name: ijoshlp
Teamspeak: iJoshHD
Donor: None ):
Wins: Around 305
Games Played: Around 2000
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: The Saints, Complexity, 10 more I can't think of
Why do you want to join The Rival: I feel that I could help the clan in scrims, clan battles, etc. and my PvP skills could help out the clan.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yes
How would you help this clan: ^^
Tell us more about yourself: I'm from Canadia and I like Maple Syrup.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: All
Accepted as Trial.

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score

That really hurt my feelings IMA go cry now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci