• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopBandit

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Aaron Barraza
Minecraft IGN: TopBandit
Skype name: thetopbandit
Donor: Yes(Gold)
Wins: 841
Games Played: 2644
How active are you 1/10: 8/10
How mature are you 1/10: 8/10
Why do you want to join #Rival: Because shanrrbananrr sort of invited me, and I think it would be interesting to fight against other clans :3
How would you help this clan: I could be active most of the time, and my pvp skills are decent so I could possibly be a good addition to the clan
Tell us more about yourself: I always forget to eat breakfast xD And I also like sports :p
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I sort of know shanrrbananrr :3

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Kyle
Minecraft IGN: operdasher
Skype name: kyle.oper
Donor: yes
Wins: 738
Games Played: 4300
How active are you 1/10: 10
How mature are you 1/10: -69
Why do you want to join #Rival: Because It looks like a really fun clan with tons of potential
How would you help this clan: I would bring pizazz
Tell us more about yourself: I like to team and play MCSG Competitively
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Shanrr and kind of DragonSlayer
Accepted as trial member: Expect a Skype Request shortly.

Name:Max
Minecraft IGN:Aldxelm
Skype name:Aldxelm
Donor:i Currently have diamond donor.
Wins:i have 240 at this time im posting this
Games Played:2202
How active are you 1/10:6-7
How mature are you 1/10:uhh 8 when we are clan battling etc,5 when we are like playing casually
Why do you want to join #Rival:Well,shanrr wanted me to join,i said no and i made a final decision on joining this clan,since i see there is alot of potential
How would you help this clan:well through my time in kronic,i was able to make my ability to its full potential,and i have been getting better and better each day,trying to learn new tricks and tactics
Tell us more about yourself:Well,im a fellow asian that is really good at pvp,my three bar connection really dosent affect me other than the rod cast delay.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Shanrr,and other than her i dont know anyone in this clan i guess its gonna be a new experience for me
Accepted as Trial Member: Expect a Skype request soon.

Good luck, the roster is actually looking nice. Can't wait to scrim or clan battle you guys.
Also looking forward to this. Very Excited, in fact. Good luck On your clan as well.

FerrariDriveby and Tuct have both been denied... (PM if you would like to know the reason)And Good luck on your Endeavors.

Name: Aaron Barraza
Minecraft IGN: TopBandit
Skype name: thetopbandit
Donor: Yes(Gold)
Wins: 841
Games Played: 2644
How active are you 1/10: 8/10
How mature are you 1/10: 8/10
Why do you want to join #Rival: Because shanrrbananrr sort of invited me, and I think it would be interesting to fight against other clans :3
How would you help this clan: I could be active most of the time, and my pvp skills are decent so I could possibly be a good addition to the clan
Tell us more about yourself: I always forget to eat breakfast xD And I also like sports :p
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I sort of know shanrrbananrr :3
Accepted as Trial member, be active on our Skype, Expect a request soon.

Last edited:

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Munish...? Check our conversation, we should talk.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, this looks like the top CA clan as of now. I'd apply, but I'm no where near the win limit. Just wondering, what do you consider a w/l ratio good enough for an exception?

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, this looks like the top CA clan as of now. I'd apply, but I'm no where near the win limit. Just wondering, what do you consider a w/l ratio good enough for an exception?
Well for that, I was talking like around 1-3 1-4, but if you have the right personality or our you are an excellent pvp'er you'll have a shot. You really need only 300+/400+ wins to be accepted for trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci