• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since you didn't reply to me is this a no?
Being that, according to my knowledge, you have yet to have been on the ts, I dont even know who you are, make yourself know when you apply and be active on the ts, before you apply, because of these reasons, you have been DENIED.

Skul_Reaper

Tribute
Reaction score
Being that, according to my knowledge, you have yet to have been on the ts, I dont even know who you are, make yourself know when you apply and be active on the ts, before you apply, because of these reasons, you have been DENIED.
That's funny because I was just on the ts

flyingfalcon03

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:Nick
Minecraft IGN:FlyingFalcon03
Skype name:flyingfalcon03
Teamspeak: Yep
Donor:Diamond
Wins:167
Games Played:1471( i have a bad ratio cause when i was nooby way back den.)
How active are you 1/10:8
How mature are you 1/10:8
Past clans:#Instinct, NightLights
Why do you want to join The Rival:Well, I wanna join a clan that's good, and is mature and treats members good.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband:It will increase sweg so yus
How would you help this clan:I would just try to make everyone happy, and I know everyone here r good at PvP and I like clan battles so ye.
Tell us more about yourself: I Have a bad ratio cause of my days when i was nooby, I don't judge people on stats unless they r really bad.I saw justice on roxbot 2day and Slumpfy, Not too sure what else to say l3l.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: No leaders But ik Chris

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:Nick
Minecraft IGN:FlyingFalcon03
Skype name:flyingfalcon03
Teamspeak: Yep
Donor:Diamond
Wins:167
Games Played:1471( i have a bad ratio cause when i was nooby way back den.)
How active are you 1/10:8
How mature are you 1/10:8
Past clans:#Instinct, NightLights
Why do you want to join The Rival:Well, I wanna join a clan that's good, and is mature and treats members good.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband:It will increase sweg so yus
How would you help this clan:I would just try to make everyone happy, and I know everyone here r good at PvP and I like clan battles so ye.
Tell us more about yourself: I Have a bad ratio cause of my days when i was nooby, I don't judge people on stats unless they r really bad.I saw justice on roxbot 2day and Slumpfy, Not too sure what else to say l3l.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: No leaders But ik Chris
Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci