• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kiwipitcher18 has been accepted (Exceptions have been made) Due to his PVP skills
Mint_sib Has been Denied.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Kiwipitcher18 has been accepted (Exceptions have been made) Due to his PVP skills
Mint_sib Has been Denied.
Denied without proper trial. As well thank you for not letting me explain or defend myself. You people really have no idea what I've been through. Thanks for the consideration guys.
It really helps.

Last edited:

iJoshHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Accepted: Trial Member (You will get a skype request shortly.)
Wait hold on... why did you accept her and not me? I have more wins than her and less played games, no offense to her. You didn't even accept me as a trial member...

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait hold on... why did you accept her and not me? I have more wins than her and less played games, no offense to her. You didn't even accept me as a trial member...
She was denied. Immediately after.

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:Christian
Minecraft IGN:Mendoza510
Skype name:gabite0130
Donor:Gold
Wins:826
Games Played:5540
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10:9
Why do you want to join #Rival:I Really Want to join the Rival because This clan seems like it is going to go Far.Also its seems like a lot of good players are in it. :p
How would you help this clan:In anyway I can if i am asked too.
Tell us more about yourself:Well I consider myself Honest. I Suck at Spelling well most of times I'm good at spelling.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Shan If she remembers me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci