• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Republic {Us Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Everyone says they're leaving because of inactive leaders but the thing is Chase stepped down just last night.. Well, i'll talk to Charlie. Thanks for being in this clan for as long as you were, guys. I guess this means we're all officially split up :c good luck <3.
DONT DISBAND BBY

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Everyone says they're leaving because of inactive leaders but the thing is Chase stepped down just last night.. Well, i'll talk to Charlie. Thanks for being in this clan for as long as you were, guys. I guess this means we're all officially split up :c good luck <3.
</3

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Normally, i wouldn't give up. I'm not that type of person, to give up without trying to push through and become stronger from a fall. This time, I can't. This time, i don't have the time myself with my situation to be on at all.. So this is it. I've honestly had some of the best times i could here, and i can't thank you all enough. You guys are the absolute best people ever. It feels funny, to know i left the Titans days before they disbanded to go to a clan i thought i would have a stress free time in. Boy was i wrong! I went from a member, to an officer, to a leader. Boy i never saw that day coming. It'll be something to remember, everyone. Six months from now, you'll all remember and be able to tell people all about "That one time Kristie lead a clan..."

Farewell, stay sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci