• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Republic {US Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Superslayer421/lil_michael5
Age?:13
Donor?:Nope
Wins?: 427+
TeamSpeak?: I do have ts
Do you have a working mic?: yrs
Timezone?: PST
Past Clans?: All of them
Strengths?: Bows and strats
Weaknesses?: People that are better then me
(I will be not be active for the first week if I am trialed if I'm trialed in this week)
I would maybe hold off to apply if you can't be active the first week. I don't know though, just a suggestion.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Superslayer421/lil_michael5
Age?:13
Donor?:Nope
Wins?: 427+
TeamSpeak?: I do have ts
Do you have a working mic?: yrs
Timezone?: PST
Past Clans?: All of them
Strengths?: Bows and strats
Weaknesses?: People that are better then me
(I will be not be active for the first week if I am trialed if I'm trialed in this week)
I recommend getting on the teamspeak and playing with us, The IP is on the front page. Good luck :)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Just found out some bad news...... Im not going to be able to be very active :/ Sorry I just found out...... Ill reapply when I have more time for mcsg

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Just found out some bad news...... Im not going to be able to be very active :/ Sorry I just found out...... Ill reapply when I have more time for mcsg
Alrighty, no problem! Hopefully we'll see you reapply soon, good luck in whatever this "life" is.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
See you Smash, for the little time we were in the Scrim, I know you were good and cool. Hope you come back soon!

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
To all Republic members: I've set up a clan battle against Kronic for Saturday at 2pm EST. Please contact Kidzies or Mikey THROUGH TEAMSPEAK if you can make it. Thanks c:

-Kristie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci