• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The "RedGames". A Survival Games Map by Wongboys!

Do You Like this Map?

• Yes

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Sorta

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

RedSeamonster

You could just copy the stuff from this map using MCedit and put it into the real world. Also, downloading this map without it being set in creative or with cheats enabled or some other mod makes it impossible to test out, as there is no nether portal and you spawn in regular world.

wongboys

Spectator
Reaction score
You could just copy the stuff from this map using MCedit and put it into the real world. Also, downloading this map without it being set in creative or with cheats enabled or some other mod makes it impossible to test out, as there is no nether portal and you spawn in regular world.
OK i'll have that fixed by Aug 22 2012

wongboys

Spectator
Reaction score
The Map is a ``Cube`` of glass so i copyed it into a Super-Flat world I put a bot of stuff into a few of the chests so i would request that they remain untouched

wongboys

Spectator
Reaction score
nether lag was supposedly fixed for 1.3, but i never really got nether lag in the first place to say so. Anyway, great map :D
But this is NOT in the nether it's chunks from the nether in a Glass Cube in the super-flat world

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just downloaded it, and its way too small and undetailed. When you go to the edge of the map, its just a glass window looking out onto a superflat world. It needs some touching up and it needs to be a larger and more realistic map if you want it on the servers

wongboys

Spectator
Reaction score
Just downloaded it, and its way too small and undetailed. When you go to the edge of the map, its just a glass window looking out onto a superflat world. It needs some touching up and it needs to be a larger and more realistic map if you want it on the servers
It is the chunks generated in-game no terraforming.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is the chunks generated in-game no terraforming.
Then you really should terraform. A map which has a vanilla landscape is not ever considered a good map. Terraform some kinda of nether mountains, or massive nether lava falls. It would vastly improve the aesthetics of the map, and make it much more desirable

maxibijo

Spectator
Reaction score
finally a nether games i waiting for this.....
so cooooool map

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
None has been brave enough to take on the "nether map" but i have to say... you have done pretty well ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci