• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinaldiminer

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Rinaldii
Donor: diamond
Wins: http://gyazo.com/7af594edb8ef1562b3414f8e05d0d08d That was my old stats. 18 right now
Ratio:0.14
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I've spoken to Maxy once, but it was a long time ago.
Got a mic: Yes, but it has a little fuzzing but its not bad at all.
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any) valence, voltic, perilous
Timezone: PST

Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join Rebels because all they r known about. They are the longest running clan and have a lot of chill people in it. That is y i want to join Rebels
You cool: Of Course
Best puppy picture:

Myzah

Platinum
Reaction score
HAPPY TWO YEAR GUYS. Thanks to everyone that has taken part on this roller coaster ride. I love you all its the greatest thing talking to the COOLEST people ever that i'm lucky enough to call friends. <3
lol im cooler

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Honestly rebels, congrats on 2 years. I've only been in this clan for 4 months but, it's been one of the best 4 months. You guys are basically a second family to me and I would never give you guys up for anything. I love you all so much <3 now let's go for 3 years! :D

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Grats on 2 years, i miss you and love you all! I've always have looked up to this clan ever since I knew about clans.

(Let's go for 3 years :D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci